Internal Web Site
configure an alert
By configuring an
alert, you receive
e-mail notification when changes are made to a document, document library, or
- Open your company's internal Web site.
Your company's internal Web site should
appear when you open Microsoft Internet
it does not, click My Company on the Favorites
- Open the document library or list
for which you want to
- On the left side, click Alert me.
- On the New Alert page,
- Under Send Alerts To, verify that your e-mail address
is correct, or click Change my e-mail address, and then type your
- Under Change Type, select the conditions under which
you want to be notified of
Alert Frequency, select how often you want to be notified of
- Click OK.
- You can access document libraries either by using
the Quick Launch bar or by clicking Documents and Lists on
the top navigation bar.